Areola Micropigmentation Nipple Colour-Correction
Areola or known as nipple micro-pigmentation is to improve the aesthetic appearance of the breast. Making the colour of the nipple brighter, more pinkish and to balance the colour of the nipple for any discolourations.
Most women after the child birth and with hormones changes as they get older, have their nipples darken overtime.
Some of them, just didn’t have the luck to be born with nice pink nipple colour. So we also have the group of people born with dark nipples.
Areola Micropigmentation / Correction allows the colour of areola to be corrected, balance and lighten to become a healthy pink colour. It is not just only suitable for women, there are more men who also want to lighten the colour of their dark nipples.
Beauty Recipe Aesthetics specialised in nipple re-pigmentation with natural looking results. The procedure is very safe with the application of micro-insertions of organic natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin.
The results are not permanent because natural pigments are used and not ink. The pigments itself doesn’t contain any chemicals that would react or change colour overtime. This effect generally can last for around 5 years.
Any Pain & Aftercare
Some tingling sensation might be felt. But it is not suppose to be painful as the numbing process is very important to be handled properly.
There SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY BLEEDING during the procedure as technician have very stable hands with over 10 years of experience. It is extremely important when it comes to micro-pigmentation to find highly experienced and reputable ones to ensure there will be no risk of complications, scaring or nipples getting even more darken due to wrong colour used or wrong technique used. As it has happened to many clients coming to us to correct bad jobs done else where with scarring and discolouration on nipples due to bad job done.
For Aftercare, client is advised to apply organic coconut oil for 1 week. During the 1 week, there will be some mild peeling of skin on the nipple. We advise that during this 1 week, it is best to wear sports bra with more breathable material.
Consultation & Procedures
- Areola Specialised Technician will access the area and discuss on unique characteristics of the area to be treated, explain on the procedure and answer any questions that you may have.
- A pigment colour will be customised as discussed in consultation.
- Topical numbing cream will be applied on the area for 20 mins to ensure that no discomfort during procedure.
- The pigment is applied with an electronic pen that uses needles to implant colour specifically tailored for nipple micropigmentation use. These needles are one time used, sterile and disposable.
- The Micro-pigmentation Technician will then guide the pen along the skin, gradually building up the colour effect.
- An aftercare instruction package will be provided.
Results & Touch up
Three months post-procedure, the colour of the nipple will be assessed and the area treated will be applied further pigment if necessary. A free touch up will be included in the price of your treatment but if you require more sessions, there will be a top up fee.
The result of micro-pigmentation is partly determined by individual skin type, but can also be affected by:
- Natural skin overtones (colour)
- Skin characteristics (dryness, oiliness, sun damage, acidity)
- Lifestyle factors, such as alcohol or smoking
- Individual healing ability
Areola Micropigmentation Nipple Colour-Correction price can varies on the nipple size. Generally around $400 – $500 inclusive of a touch up.
You can contact us via email with your contact number and our specialised technician for areola correction will get in touch with you to answer your enquires and send you some before and after photos.
Beauty Recipe Aesthetics & Academy
We are UK accredited and qualified, well known for our Semi-Permanent Makeup skills, products and training. Being a worldwide recognised beauty academy with over 2000 students from over countries, we aim to bring the best treatments with safe products and exceptionally highly skilled technicians in our team.