Hairline Embroidery with Spin Wheel Roller Blades Technique
New invention of the Spin Wheel Roller blades has made a massive impact on semi permanent makeup techniques and it can be used for hairline embroidery making it more natural compared to the old micoblading method. Colour absorption rate is much better, faster and painless with ΜΕΣΟ™hairline technique trademarked and registered by us.
ΜΕΣΟ™ technique has greatly improved the effect, providing pain free, lasting brows, hairline & scalp micro-pigmentation.
No risk of inflammation, no scabbing, no downtime, no pain and you are able to wash your hair the very next day.
Hairline embroidery is an efficient and easy way to get rid of the empty spaces on your forehead and also make you look younger. It is a much cheaper and painless way compared to hair transplant. Hairline embroidery looks very natural and it can immediately extend your hairline. This semi permanent makeup usually last around 5 years.
Better way for Hairline
The perfect solution to immediate fuller natural hair. Hairline & Scalp Micro-pigmentation Procedures at Beauty Recipe Aesthetics & Academy are performed by highly trained and qualified specialists as major nerves and meridian points for our whole body system are on the top of our head and side where the hairline are.
Let us share with you the difference between typical hairline embroidery & our innovative painless technique.
Typical Hairline Embroidery : Giving the illusion of hair by using a micro-blade. Blading and cutting into the client’s skin in an invasive way which might result in bleeding and swelling thereafter. Looks like awkward broken lines and unnatural. Posses a higher risk of infection and requires downtime to recovery· Requires to apply after care products and avoid washing hair for 5 – 7 days. Creates an artificial and blotchy after effect.
Our Hairline Restoration/Scalp Micro-pigmentation : Creates precise tiny replicated hair follicles. Superficially imbed pigments onto the skin/scalp in an non-invasive way which do not bleed or swelling thereafter. No topical numbing cream needs to be use during procedure· Reduced risk of infection and requires no downtime. Clients are able to wash and shampoo their hair as normal the next day without feeling any discomfort. Creates a natural looking effect. Suitable for both men & women
This is the latest Breakthrough in the Cosmetic Tattoo Industry. Beauty Recipe Aesthetics & Academy is proud to present Scalp & Hairline Micro-pigmentation with our over 10 years of experience in this and the hands and control need to be extremely stable.
10 Reasons to Choose Beauty Recipe Aesthetics & Academy
1. We are the first worldwide accredited company that achieved UK and South Korea certification that started offering Scalp Micro Pigmentation and Hairline restoration in Singapore, Jakarta and Bangkok with thousands of Students graduating from our International Beauty Academy.
2. All our therapists are highly, skilled UK certified and over 10 years experience in Cosmetic Tattooing Industry as very steady hands needed to control the depth needed for hairline & SMP.
3. We use Organic Pigments specially for the Scalp as the ink used CANNOT be the same for eyeliner or eyebrows while many did not know this ended up with blotched jobs.
4. We create precise tiny replicated hair follicles with the most natural effects.
5. We can superficially imbed pigments onto the skin/scalp in a non-invasive way which do not bleed or swelling thereafter. So far no failed or complain SMP cases at all over the years.
6. Making sure you feel no discomfort.
7. No risk of infection and requires no downtime.
8. Suitable for both men & women
9. Reasonably priced for the high quality work and premium organic pigments for scalp usage that does not smudge or change colour over time.
10. Free Detailed Consultation is offered to understand more on your need, hair loss pattern and area to cover with the effect you want to achieve. Let our SCALP MASTER understand more on what you would like to achieve to get the best results.
The spin wheel blade and our nano SMP technique is just simply amazing, other than fast colour absorption, the colour retention is also more lasting compared to the old method of doing hairline.
This new method provides more realistic effect, pain free and lasting hairline and scalp micro pigmentation.
Promo Price: Start from $599 including touch up
This is the furry look you get with the spin wheel roller technique instead of patchy lines with old method done by microblading.
ΜΕΣΟ™ technique is able to cover up surgical scars as well on scalp and brows.
Interested to have a new career option open up?
We are an international accredited training academy offering training in ΜΕΣΟ™hairline & scalp micro-pigmentation with a wide range of other beauty courses available.
Both live and online course options available.
Click link for course details