The goal of Scalp Micro Pigmentation is not to create hair-like lines like micro blading the eyebrows but to use tiny layered dots of different shades of black to replicate shadows on the scalp to recreate realistic hair follicles look alike. This style, called pointillism, is for creating natural effect that looks like real hair.
Trained professionals at Beauty Recipe work hard to ensure that these points look like a natural hair follicle and blend seamlessly with your skin tone. This process can be helpful for people who have experienced various forms of hair loss. This includes people with the following diseases:
- Hair loss
- Thinning hair
- Male and female pattern baldness
Does It Hurt? How is the Process?
So, how painful is this process, is it the question of many people? The short answer is that it depends. Before the treatment, your Scalp Micro Pigmentation specialist will apply a local anesthetic on your scalp. So the process can be painless.
People with acne or other sensitive skin (such as psoriasis) on the scalp should avoid this treatment because it is challenging to apply pigment to the inflamed area. If you are prone to keloid scars, which are more common in darker skin, then you may not be a good candidate for SMP either.
Once you have completed your research and searched for responsible and well-trained Scalp Micro Pigmentation artists, be sure to make an initial inquiry to fix an consultation session. During this meeting, the scalp micro pigmentation specialist will access your skin condition and discuss with you your preference to the effect and area to be done. The scalp micro pigmentation specialist will also explain in detail to you the process you will go though, what to prepare and after care instructions.
General Guidelines For Getting Scalp Micro Pigmentation:
- Wash your hair before each treatment. You will not be able to cleanse or wet your scalp for one day after each appointment.
- Each treatment usually lasts four to five hours.
- The number of treatments you need depends on the skin condition and also area that you will be receiving SMP. Even if it’s just a tiny area, it could still takes two to three treatments to achieve a good result because SMP is a color layering process.
- The treatment will be scheduled for a few weeks.
- During the weeks between treatments, do not go swimming, use a steam room or sauna, and do not take overheated showers that could cause a steam storm.
- Avoid exposing the scalp to the sun for the first four days (a hat is good). On the fifth day after the treatment.
- But keep in mind that less sun exposure in the treatment area means better long-term retention.
After Your Final Treatment, You Must:
- Avoid swimming, saunas, and steam baths for 28 days after your final treatment.
- Protected from light for 28 days after treatment. After that, apply SPF 30-50 sunscreen.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for five days after the final treatment.
- Regularly moisturize the treatment area after the fourth day of the last treatment (this is also the case between treatments).
How Much Does It Cost, and How Long Will It Last? The Price Of
Scalp Micro Pigmentation depends on the amount of scalp you need to cover.
Micro pigmentation is considered semi-permanent. Although the effect can last around five to eight years, the treated area will fade over time because all the skin will naturally shed. Although the color may become lighter, it will only change if the wrong paint is used. In other words, if your skin is dehydrated, it may fade faster. Since skin tends to shed due to dry skin, it can inadvertently exfoliate at a faster rate.
Ten Reasons to Choose Beauty Recipe Aesthetics and Academy
1. The primary reason is that they are the first accredited company in the world to be certified in the UK and South Korea. They have started providing scalp micro pigmentation and hairline repair services in Singapore, Jakarta, and Graduate Students from the International Academy of Beauty.
2. All therapists have highly qualified UK certifications and have over ten years of experience in the cosmetic tattoo industry; they need very stable hands to control the hairline depth and SMP.
3. They mainly use organic pigments on the scalp because the ink used for eyelineror eyebrows is not the same for the scalp skin, and many people don’t know that this ends up in smudges when wrong pigments are used.
4. They create tiny and precise reproduction hair follicles with the most natural effect.
5. They can embed the pigment surface into the skin/scalp in a non-invasive way without bleeding or swelling after. So far, there have been no cases of SMP failing or complaining over the years.
6. Making sure you don’t have any discomfort.
7. No risk of infection, no downtime.
8. Unisex (suitable for both male and females)
9. Reasonable price, for high-quality work and high-quality scalp organic pigments, does not stain or change color over time.
10. Give a free detailed consultation to learn more about your needs, hair loss patterns, coverage areas, and the effects you want to achieve. Let their scalp master know more about the results that you want to achieve.
Beauty Recipe Aesthetics & Academy is honored to be certified for scalp and hairline micro pigmentation. Their specialist and team hands with the control of this treatment are very stable, with better techniques and specific pigments for the micro-pigmentation of the scalp.
Book a free consultation with them to learn more about your needs, hair loss patterns, coverage areas, and the effects you want to achieve. Let their scalp care teamwork with you to achieve the best results. Their promotional price starts at $ 599. Choose them and get a perfect service. The best can be achieved with an ease because the Beauty Recipe experts provides the best service for the customer when it comes to Scalp Micro Pigmentation.
Choose the best and get the rest!