PRP Plasma Gel Bio Fillers Training Course is one of the best medical advancement invention. A natural alternative to synthetic Derma Fillers with so many extra advantages and benefits.
PRP Plasma Gel Bio-Fillers is much better over Derma Fillers and the treatment is virtually risk-free. Because PRP works with the patient’s own healing processes and produces a natural effect, cosmetic PRP rejuvenation really delivers impressive results. In addition, effects are much more long lasting too.
Instead of breaking down over time the way a synthetic filler can, this bio-compatible plasma gel is slowly reabsorbed by the body evenly without risk of lumps or uneven distribution. It acts as an excellent scaffolding beneath the skin.
• 100% Natural
• Safe & Risk Free – process involves no other ingredients than the patient’s own plasma
• Better Results
• Effect Last Longer
• Skin cell regeneration
• Powerful healing potential
• Great delivery to the skin
• Production of collagen
• More youthful texture and complexion
• High-tech and innovative skin treatment, yet entirely natural
A stablized special machine at an exact temperature for an exact time and then cooled to create the filler gel. Don’t trial and error or risk it with injectables. We have experts to show how it is done.
Training by our Senior Doctor with many years of experience.
Live Course Training in Jakarta OR Online Video Training Course also available This Training is for Doctors only
Course Duration: 1 day
Training Hours: 8 Hours
Training Kit includes(worth $900 USD):
– High Quality PRP Plasma Gel Natural Organic Bio Filler Heater with Fan Machine
Machine is ISO and CE European certified for international export with 1 year warranty
This machine is specially for making PRP Plasma Gel Bio Fillers. Not every heating system can be use or suitable for making prp plasma gel fillers. Includes metal modules with the right size type for making prp plasma gel bio fillers.
– Heating Modules
– Disposable Tubes for heating
– Needles and syinges
– Theory about PRP Platelet Rich Plasma for Face Rejuvenation and Hair Loss Treatments
– Theory about PRP Platelet Rich Plasma Gel Bio Fillers
– Blood Extraction Process (PHLEBOTOMY)
– Separating & Preparing PRP Plasma for Extraction
– Sterlization of materials and tubes
– Preparing PRP Plasma into fillers & using of equipments
– Injection techniques for PRP Plasma Gel Bio Fillers into different areas (Forehead, under eye, cheeks, laugh line, back of hands)
– Student with Model Practice
Redeem $10 voucher for any services or courses for first time customers only
© Thrive Landing Pages. All rights Reserved I Policy I Disclaimer