Having a tough time maintaining your eyelash extensions every month? Are your eyelash extensions falling apart after rubbing your eyes?
The perfect solution for eyelash extension lovers!
Beauty Recipe Aesthetics brings the latest Keratin Lash Lift Enhancement Eyelash Treatment from Australia that gives you that natural looking lift and protects your lashes from the root giving you an illusion of length and volume.
Note: This is different to eyelash perming, which harms, breaks and dries out your lashes. Many of the company are advertising with Lash Lift but in fact it is just a perm.
What is Keratin Lash Lift Protect?
- Keratin Lash Lift Protect is not a perm and does not contain any harsh chemicals (no parabens or formaldehyde) unlike many out there in the market
- An advance formulation eyelash enhancement technique done by using a setting serum that allows for perfect positioning of the lashes to straighten your natural lashes at the root (making them look curled up) and then your lashes are tinted and darken with pigment infusion keratin nourishing and conditioning
- The coating protects the lash from damage making them look healthy and glossy
How long can Keratin Lash Lift Protect last?
- Results can last up to 12 weeks
- You can put on eye makeup, mascaras, eye creams, go swimming/sauna/hot yoga, rub your eyes and do anything you want as they are your natural lashes
Why choose Keratin Lash Lift Protect?
- It is a great alternative to traditional eyelash extensions for clients with sensitive skin
- Low maintenance lash solution
- Lashes look doubled or tripled in terms of length and volume
Who should choose Keratin Lash Lift Protect?
- Suitable for customers with long or short lashes
- Suitable for customers who embrace the idea of natural beauty
- Suitable for customers who constantly rub their eyes with eyelash extensions on
*Beauty Recipe Aesthetics strongly recommends combining the Keratin Lash Lift Protect with our Semi-Permanent Mascara to further add volume and length to your lashes*
Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
Do not get your lashes wet for the first 6 hrs.
Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 48hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
No eye make up for 6 hours.
Avoid waterproof mascara’s for 24 hours.
Swimming should be avoided for at least 24 hrs.
No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hrs.