Before & After Care
Before and During:
- Do not Curl or Clump your lashes or apply mascara 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Do not open your eyes during the process
- Try not to move around or talk during the process
- Keep water away from your lashes for the first 10 - 12 hours after application or touch-ups.
- Do not get your extensions wet for 24 to 48 hours after application. "Avoid swimming, working out,, steam rooms or hot yoga’’ for 48 hours if possible.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes, pick, tug, twist or excessively touch your extensions.
- Try and sleep on your back to avoid crushing your extensions in the pillow.
- Avoid using oily creams near the eye area.
- To keep your extensions in shape for longer. Reshape your extensions after you shower. Gently comb your lashes to fan them out.
- Use gel or water base make up remover that is non oily to remove your eye make up with a cotton bud.
- Use glycol and carbonate free eyeliner that do not contains oily ingredients
- Do not curl/clump your extension or put mascara on it.
- DON'T neglect your own lashes. "Maintain the health of your natural lashes with an eyelash conditioner or growth serum. They help the hairs to stay in the follicle longer resulting in stronger support for the extensions." (Top Korean Brand Doll-a-lash available at Beauty Recipe
- Have fun Flaunting and Flirting with your new lashes!